Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Friday, January 21, 2011
- January 22, 7 p.m.: Chicago Modern Orchestra Project performs "Cultural Creatives: Music of Our Lives." Featuring Crux Dance Ensemble, vocalists, and other performers.
- February 20, 4:30 p.m.: Chicago Music Association's Black Heritage Concern at the Robeson Theater. This event will honor Shirley Durell, Billy Taylor, and the Original Fiske singers and musicians.
- February 26, 7 p.m.: South Shore Opera Company of Chicago presents its winter concern in honor of Black Heritage in the Robeson Theater.
- March 19, 7 p.m.: Chicago Moder Orchestra Project performs.
- March 30, Time TBA: Opera Diva Cabaret in the Solarium; just a $5 charge.
- April 10, 4 p.m.: Chicago Music Association's Spring Festival Concert.